Why Medical Transcription?
| Why Us?
We provide state-of-the-art electronic Medical Transcription for
healthcare facilities, hospitals, physician's groups and individual
doctors with the help of a strong base of experienced and skilled
manpower. We provide physicians with practical, innovative and top
quality transcription and patient medical records' documentation
We leverage on the latest technological advances for offering both
voice and data handling capabilities. Our secure network provides
a single source solution that covers the full range of medical transcription
Strict confidentiality of Medical Records are maintained throughout
the process along with advanced, updated and dedicated technology.
Our services are centered to deliver accurate, cost-effective, and
timely transcription to the healthcare sector.
Our qualified personnel and the technological advantage have helped
us to be successful in delivering the highest quality standards
in our medical transcripts.
Recruitment & Training:
The training schedule comprises of the following:-
- Our training division is focused on developing and maintaining
highly skilled professionals required for our operations.
- Intensive, high quality customized training is imparted by a
panel of experts drawn from the Medical/Medical Transcription
industry with the aid of audio and visual media.
- Typing training with the aim to achieve a speed of 40 words
per minute with 100% accuracy.
- Practical sessions in - Basic medical transcription
and Advanced medical transcription.
Why do you need Medical Transcription?
The Flexner report on medical education (1910) was the first formal
statement made about the function and contents of the medical record,
which encouraged physicians to keep a patient oriented medical record.
In the 1960s, Hospital Information Systems (HIS) emerged,
which helped physicians keep documents accurate. Problem oriented
medical records (POMR), made in 1969 by Larry Weed, focused on the
organization of all diagnostic and therapeutic plans, keeping in
mind the medical problems.
Benefits: Some of the benefits associated with the transcription
of medical reports have improved physician documentation and record
keeping along with:
Medical Transcription (MT) increases the
health care providers productivity and document accuracy,
leading to better financial reimbursement and prompt response from
HMOs and insurance companies. It also helps in the reduction of
medicolegal issues and increases risk management.
- Strict quality control to ensure the minimum accuracy of 99%
i.e. files are edited at multilevel to maintain the quality.
- Prompt and customized turnaround time to boost your revenue
collection and streamline your office expenses.
- Use of the latest technology and in-house built file tracking
system to handle transfer of voice files, transcription
files, job assignment, quality control, monitoring and feedback.
- Professional and highly skilled Medical Transcriptionists capable
of working with every specialty.
- Customized programs based on the client's specific requirement.
- Transcription solutions tailored to suit our client's existing
systems and technologies.
- Capable of receiving dictations in multiple voice formats; digital
handheld recorders, toll-free phone-in systems, etc.
- Secured FTP hoisted at our dedicated server.
Data Protection and Security features.
Billing & Coding